The Stop AIDS Campaign is the campaigning arm of the UK Consortium on AIDS and International Development. Launched on World AIDS Day 2001, the campaign works to raise awareness in the UK about global HIV/AIDS epidemic and to campaign for urgently scaled up international action. It campaigns for comprehensive Universal Access to prevention, treatment, care and support.
- Discuss all work related to the Stop AIDS Campaign and guide the campaign strategy.
- Be open to all Stop AIDS Campaign and UK Consortium on AIDS members
- Meet every six weeks or as appropriate
- Circulate meetings notes to the 2010 mailing list
- Have policy sub groups which focus on specific campaign asks. These sub groups will work mainly by email to formulate and write policy positions for the SAC and update information for events. Each sub-group will have a Convenor and information will be fed to the 2010 Working Group.
- Have a Campaign sub group which will meet to analyse policy positions and events to select and prioritise when campaigning takes place in accordance with the decisions of the 2010 Working Group and campaign strategy. The group will develop and organise campaign activities and feed information back to the 2010 Working Group.
See our Stop AIDS Campaign website
For further information on the 2010 Working Group or the Stop AIDS Campaign in general, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Becoming a Member
All Consortium members are welcome to join the working group. Membership is also open, by invitation, to non-member organisations that have experience in the thematic area, and wish to work with us, although we would encourage them to become members if at all possible. If you would like to become involved contact: email@example.com